Caregiving is challenging. We help with strategies for:
Educational advocacy (IEP, behaviour plans, etc)
Individual Caregiver Classes are live, 1-1 web-based classes offered 2x/month or 4x/month, with flexible scheduling to fit your needs.
Caring for someone with a disability can be demanding, We can help you maintain:
Balance while advocating for yourself or your family
Realistic expectations for yourself and other
Educational advocacy (IEP, behavior plans, other official documents)
Government funding to receive respite care, community habilitation etc
“Open the Lid’s command of systems, the community, emotional intelligence, patience, person-centeredness, psychology, parenting concerns, and inclusion is amazing!!
Open the Lid knows so much of what is available and how to resource it... Open the Lid is so necessary!”
Joanie Groome- Caregiver,Advocate
Caregiver Classes (2 individual classes/month)
- Two 50 minute 1-on-1 classes per month.
- Unlimited email support.
- Caregiver group class 1x/Month (currently offered on the 3rd Wednesday of every month).
Caregiver Classes (4 individual classes/month)
- Four 50 minute 1-on-1 classes per month.
- Workbooks to support learning.
- Email + Text access to teacher Monday-Friday.
- Bonus: Self-paced video classes.